Default Stabilizing Partition walls that are not attached to the ceiling.

I have a new store and am unable to build my partition walls up to the
suspended ceiling. Most of the walls are 8' high and consist of a free
standing L shape of free standing T shape. I have the top of the L's
and the bottom of the T's anchored into a concrete wall, and also have
the floor plates for them anchored into the concrete floor. However,
without any support on the ceiling, the walls easily move when you push
on them. I have not put any drywall on them yet. Will installing the
drywall stabilize them more? If not, what method can I use to
stabilize them?

Thanks in Advance!

Bradley