Default Solar pool heater recommendations

Anyone have a manufacturer to recommend (or not recommend). I would
prefer something I could install myself.

thanks in advance,
Eric

tom

I built my own. 1/2 inch irrigation pipe is black, and I've got over a
mile of it laid out in coils on the desert floor next to my ranch. Just
had to run some 2 inch pvc off of the filter to the supply manifold,
hook up the black irrigation loops, and back to the "hot" side of the
manifold. Works pretty well, too. Tom