Travis Jordan

Default Why did I marry a Blonde?

wrote:
Why did I marry a Blonde?

Good question. Do you have an answer?

JohnH

sound of crickets chirping

Longshot

Why did I marry a Blonde?

yeah, no ****.. why would you marry someone so many people have slept with?

G Hensley

Travis Jordan wrote:
wrote:

Why did I marry a Blonde?

Good question. Do you have an answer?

He's a bigger moron than she is...

Jim Yanik

wrote in
:

I had to replace a bad brake line on my car the other day. I got the
new lines installed. The next step was to bleed the brakes. I went
in the house and asked my Blonde wife to come out to the car to help
me "Bleed the brakes". She gave me a disgusted look, and I knew she
misunderstood what I was saying. Before I had a chance to explain she
said "are you hurt"? I said, "no, why do you ask"? She said "if you
are bleeding, you must be hurt". I told her that "I" was not
bleeding, but the brakes on the car need to bleed. She gave me
another disgusted look and said "you mean the car is bleeding"? I was
sort of at a loss for words for a few seconds, when I finally said
"well, it will be bleeding as soon as you come and help me bleed the
brakes". I knew right away I said the wrong thing as she utterred
"that's disgusting". I told her that all she needs to do is step on
the brake pedal in the car, the same way she steps on the brakes at a
stop sign, and when she does, it will make the brakes work on the car.
She, still looking puzzled, said "uh.... ok". On the way out the
door, I remembered I needed a jar to catch the brake fluid and asked
her if she knew where there was an old jar. She went and got one,
handed it to me, and said "is that where the blood goes"? I began to
explain to her that it's not really blood, but it's brake fluid. I
could tell that was going right over her head, when she looked at me
with a very puzzled expression and said "What do you do with the
blood"?

You could have told her you were -bleeding off- the air bubbles.
(by "bleeding" brake fluid out until there are no more bubbles.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Andy Hill

[...]

Too much detail. Next time: "Honey, I need you to press on the brake pedal for
a minute while I adjust something underneath the car". That's assuming she
isn't interested in learning more about auto mechanics...from your description
it doesn't sound likely :-).

Why did I marry a Blonde?
------------------------------ for her
boobs????

Duane Bozarth

That's what she said...
Jeff Wisnia

[...]

Is this your blonde trying to reach the bleeder?

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/carblonde.jpg

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Mark Sherman

Just remember...someone.....somewhere is sick of her ****.
Andy Asberry

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:29:51 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Is this your blonde trying to reach the bleeder?

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/carblonde.jpg

Jeff

Dolly works on cars?

OT - For Kathy Cliff Metalworking 43 August 26th 05 06:54 PM
Why you should never marry a plumber Backlash Home Repair 2 June 10th 05 05:28 AM