Tim Fischer

A quick google showed me that Malibu is made my Intermatic. You did try
google, didn't you? :-)

http://www.intermatic.com/?action=div&did=1

From that site:

To speak with a customer service representative you may call 815-675-7000 on
Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm CST.

a.. If you are calling about missing or damaged parts for newly purchased
Intermatic Outdoor lighting products press 1.
b.. If you are calling to obtain warranty information press 2.
c.. If you need technical assistance with Intermatic Malibu low voltage or
solar lights OR an Intermatic SS7 or SS8 in-wall timer press 3.
d.. If you need technical assistance with any other product press 4.
e.. For information on where to purchase our products press 5.
f.. For all other calls press 6.
-Tim

PE

Default Need part for Malibu yard light

Hi all: I recently had to drill off the top of one of the bolts that holds
together a Malibu outdoor lighting fixture because it got corroded and
couldn't be unscrewed. The bolt is about 4" long, 8/32 size, with a
phillips-type head, and it's threaded from the bottom up the first 1/4", or
so, of the shaft. I can't find any 8/32 bolts longer than 3", I can't find
replacement parts for Malibu lights in any store that sells them, and I
can't find a web page for Malibu or any other way to contact their customer
service dept., if they even have one. Would appreciate any suggestions as
to how I might acquire a replacement for the bolt described above. Thanks
for your replies!

pe

Actually, I did conduct a Google search for "Malibu lights", but only got
links to retailers. Whatever it is that you know, and I don't know, about
Google searching obviously produced a far more useful result. Thank you.

"Tim Fischer" wrote in message
A quick google showed me that Malibu is made my Intermatic. You did try
google, didn't you? :-)

http://www.intermatic.com/?action=div&did=1

From that site:

To speak with a customer service representative you may call 815-675-7000
on Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm CST.

a.. If you are calling about missing or damaged parts for newly purchased
Intermatic Outdoor lighting products press 1.
b.. If you are calling to obtain warranty information press 2.
c.. If you need technical assistance with Intermatic Malibu low voltage
or solar lights OR an Intermatic SS7 or SS8 in-wall timer press 3.
d.. If you need technical assistance with any other product press 4.
e.. For information on where to purchase our products press 5.
f.. For all other calls press 6.
-Tim

Goedjn

so, of the shaft. I can't find any 8/32 bolts longer than 3", I can't find
replacement parts for Malibu lights in any store that sells them, and I
can't find a web page for Malibu or any other way to contact their customer
service dept., if they even have one. Would appreciate any suggestions as
to how I might acquire a replacement for the bolt described above. Thanks
for your replies!

A hunk of metal rod and a tap and die set?
Or just buy threaded rod.

Outside Light Regs Interpretation - Bit Long Sorry thescullster UK diy 7 May 5th 05 01:26 PM
Light bulb malfunction Oldylocks Home Repair 12 February 5th 04 01:51 PM
O-T light bulb Fuddzy Woodworking 2 January 15th 04 04:43 PM
Light Bulb Stormin Mormonn Home Repair 19 December 10th 03 03:28 AM
Trying to track down a part for European light fitting. David A. James UK diy 5 August 13th 03 08:33 PM