G Henslee

Default An OT Medley For JerryL

To your 'credit' you have the following OT threads under your belt so far:

Not All Jews Are Thieves
Put Christ in Your Christmas
St Augustine grass problem
Car Brakes Squeaking
Broker commission for sale of home
Tax Payers paying for Jew Defense
TERRORISM WILL STRIKE THE USA TODAY
Yahoo three more christian jew cop marines whacked
How to tell what type of 'grass' you have?
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can ...
CIA Jews Openly Attempting a Coup
Joel Stroud, NC -SC Licensed attorney: New Member Introduction
Bush people rigging election in Florida, again
Marxist Jews Burn Out Black Families
Rotting Corpse in Basement
Satellite Pics
yom kippur: tell your neighbours about hurricane
Is it just me....
Bush should sell used cars not be president!
A Letter to Those who DIDN'T vote for Bush
Will Iraqi Jews be allowed to reclaim property?
Christ's Love to All
Cool Photo of Bush preparing for the Inauguration
Thinking About Replacing Tires At Home
Street Sign Rant
Any insurance agents here? A question.
HELP
home owner insurance cancelled!!!
Remember, tomorrow is national talk like a pirate day. Arrrr.

Damn near 50%! Quite a chatty fellow you are, asswipe. But I spose
it's better than having you give crappy advice in the legitimate home
repair threads.
JerryL

"G Henslee" wrote in message

[...]

I am humbled and flattered that you follow my trails. I have no argument
with you except when you use your foul mouth to criticize others for being
off topic then you post off topic things.