Default Kitchen reface

I had a quote from century21 for kitchen reface -- $11000.00 including
corian countertop and sink. My kitchen is 10x15. The cabinet will be
MDF board(12 wall cabinets and 6 base cabinets). Is this quote
reasonable? I am in Chicagoland.

magic

Charles Spitzer

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a quote from century21 for kitchen reface -- $11000.00 including
corian countertop and sink. My kitchen is 10x15. The cabinet will be
MDF board(12 wall cabinets and 6 base cabinets). Is this quote
reasonable? I am in Chicagoland.

magic

what do the other 2 quotes come in at?

Tom

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a quote from century21 for kitchen reface -- $11000.00 including
corian countertop and sink. My kitchen is 10x15. The cabinet will be
MDF board(12 wall cabinets and 6 base cabinets). Is this quote
reasonable? I am in Chicagoland.

magic

These are the same people who used to have a contract with Sears to use the
Sears name. I was designing and selling kitchen remodels for Sears Home
Improvement Sales and if I got into the customer's home before them, my
price quote for a complete kitchen with new cabinets, counters, etc was
usually about half what they quoted for the cabinet refacing. If they got
in first, the customer wouldn't let me in the door because they would assume
that if refacing was so high, replacing the whole cabinets would really be
high. Once in a while the store manager would get a call from a customer
demanding that he get the refacing salesman out of his house. The salesman
would arrive about midmorning and would be still be there trying to close
the sale late into the evening. They didn't seem to know the meaning of the
word "NO".
So, I would recommend you check into a local contractor who refaces or
replaces kitchen cabinets before signing a contract with these folks.

Wiring kitchen ring query when kitchen part installed Jonathan UK diy 0 April 26th 05 05:56 PM
Damp/Mould in kitchen Colin E. UK diy 1 September 20th 04 12:11 PM
Celebrity Kitchen Design? Michelle Woodworking 9 December 8th 03 05:50 PM
Planit Millennium II [2 CDs] new !, and other Kitchen Design 3D programscheap software for fitted kitchen design (¯`·...ø¤°`°¤TEL4 ¤°`°¤....·´¯)tel2003@pathfinder. Woodworking 1 October 6th 03 02:22 PM
Planit Millennium II [2 CDs] new !, and other Kitchen Design 3D programscheap software for fitted kitchen design (¯`·...ø¤°`°¤TEL4 ¤°`°¤....·´¯)tel2003@pathfinder. Woodworking 0 October 6th 03 08:08 AM