Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
szilagyic

Default Heat pump recommendations?

Hello:

I am looking for suggestions on Heat Pumps, to replace my current
propane furnace. I am heating about 2200 sq. ft. and I have a well. I
live in Michigan so our temps range from 0 - 90 deg. farenheit
throughout the different seasons. I know somebody that lives near us
that has had a Bard brand Heat Pump for about 15 years and they love
it, that uses their well water and discharges it outside.

I don't know what the current models are, and am looking for
suggestions for the different types of Heat Pumps, and brands. I would
like a unit that will provide both heating and cooling for the
different seasons. It seems that the type that uses the well water and
discharges it outside would be the best way to go, for both cost and
easy installation (based on the people that I know that have one).

I appreciate any and all feedback, and hope this will help others, too.
Especially with the increasing price of natural gas and propane! Our
propane has doubled since 2003.

Thanks much,
--
Chris