Dick Yuknavech

Default Hey, there are two different types of garage door springs!!!

Sorry for pointing out the obvious, but having recentl done some repairs
on my garage door I'm still half-way following along on threads dealing
with same. So far it has NEVER failed that someone has said something
about side-mounted coil springs and someone else, who clearly owns a
top-mounted torsion spring, condradicts him.

Let's be careful out there, people.

--
Dick Yuknavech

Why put fault tolerance in the OS, when it's already built into the
User?
Rich

"Dick Yuknavech" I-give-up.@dontspamcom wrote in message
Sorry for pointing out the obvious, but having recentl done some repairs
on my garage door I'm still half-way following along on threads dealing
with same. So far it has NEVER failed that someone has said something
about side-mounted coil springs and someone else, who clearly owns a
top-mounted torsion spring, condradicts him.

Let's be careful out there, people.

--
Dick Yuknavech

Why put fault tolerance in the OS, when it's already built into the
User?

You also have rear mounted torsion springs as well as jamb hardware mounted
extension springs not to mention doors with counter-weights instead of
springs.....