Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doug

Default Porch building, rebuilding

Hi everyone...,

I have a situation where I need to redo the flooring on my porch. It is
covered by an overhang and held up by cast iron channel. I will need to
support this overhang somehow and remove the supports while supporting the
roof/overhang in order to get to the bad lumber underneath.

What sort of methods or suggestions would you guys have for doing this?
ALSO, what type lumber is typical in porch flooring? Treated or not? I've
never taken on any sort of project like this but am pretty handy, so any
other do and don't would be appreciated!

Thanks for listening and for anything you can help with!,

Doug

Building a porch Geo Woodworking 1 September 16th 05 03:19 PM
House Building Secrets Ebook markmcc Home Ownership 0 June 19th 05 11:34 AM
Exemption from building regs??? antz UK diy 4 January 14th 05 08:05 AM
Lack of building permit donald girod Home Repair 12 July 7th 03 11:13 PM