Default uninstall air condiction split system

Hi!
Is there anything I should keep in mind while I uninstall my
air-condiction split system?

SQLit

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi!
Is there anything I should keep in mind while I uninstall my
air-condiction split system?

EPA license and a recovery unit

Gideon

If you see your neighbor pointing a camcorder or camera
at you, then assume that you are headed to federal court
and he gets the "finders fee" for turning you in.

Seriously, you don't need a license, but you are in violation
of federal law (felony) if you don't properly recovery the
refrigerant. Any vacuum pump and an empty freon tank
should work adequately, but if you are asking these
questions, then you probably don't have the equipment
or expertise to do the job correctly.

Good luck,
Gideon

Attic Split System Air Conditioner Question: Outside Air From ? Robert11 Home Repair 2 April 24th 05 05:16 PM
Package vs. Split System A/C in Manufactured Home Bishoop Home Ownership 1 October 14th 04 04:39 AM
New system nightmare Victoria UK diy 18 December 23rd 03 12:30 PM
mains Hot water, and do I convert open heating to a closed heating system Ian Tracey UK diy 5 July 18th 03 09:55 AM