Default pex line, hose bib, thick wall

Hello all I have some PEX lines (house water pressure) buried in PVC
conduit which distribute to some irrigation points. I'd like to bring
one of the PEX lines to a surface and add a hose bib. Problem is, the
best surface is an incredibly thick garden wall and the usual hose bib
installation method (line - 1/2" connection -- through the wall)
would be a real pain. In addition you aren't supposed to leave PEX
exposed.

I'm thinking about running the PEX in a PVC conduit up the side of the
wall and into a small heavy PVC box, surface mounted, then attaching
the hose bib through the side of the box.

Is there a better solution? I've thought of a "yard hydrant" but I
don't want someone impaling themself on it.

I don't see any self-contained boxes with hose bibs, except expensive
marine-grade for piers.

Thanks for any ideas.

Grout line between wall tile and granite countertop? Mike Hartigan Home Repair 3 January 25th 05 11:33 AM
Thick stone wall (no, not barry martin Home Repair 0 October 1st 04 02:51 AM
video on plastering TXXT123 UK diy 9 September 2nd 04 11:21 PM
Fixing a wall plate on a dense concrete block wall Jas Virdee UK diy 5 July 28th 04 09:00 AM
"Damp" internal wall - initial measurements made. Any ideas? Clive Long,UK UK diy 5 January 30th 04 09:28 AM