til

Default luibriplate

It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive of my
garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know where to
purchase it? thanks

Edwin Pawlowski

"til" wrote in message ...
It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive of
my
garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know where to
purchase it? thanks

Probably any good industrial supply house but you can find it here also
http://www.sausagemaker.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=146

Lubriplate has been around for all of my life and it is a good white grease.

Ralph Mowery

"til" wrote in message ...
It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive of

my
garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know where to
purchase it? thanks

Have you looked at an auto parts store ?

wayne

https://www.lubriplate.com/webstore/

til wrote:

It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive
of my garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know
where to purchase it? thanks

Jmagerl

"til" wrote in message ...
It was recommended on this group to use lubriplate on the screw drive of
my
garage door opener. I can't find it anywhere, does anyone know where to
purchase it? thanks

If you can't find lubriplate, why not just buy screw drive garage door
grease? Any big box store that sells Genie will have it. Last time I looked
it was $3 per tiny tube at HD. Expensive, but going from store to store
these days will be just as costly in gasoline.