Rick

Default Garberator install

When installing a gubernator is it ok to use a straight drain pipe to line
up with the drain, or must the elbow supplied be used?
Thanks

Dennis Turner

On 9/7/2005 8:39 PM or thereabouts, Rick appears, somewhat unbelievably,
to have opined:

When installing a gubernator is it ok to use a straight drain pipe to line
up with the drain, or must the elbow supplied be used?
Thanks

I think the proper term for "gubernator" is governor. The gubernatorial
election results in the selection of a governor rather than a gubernator
(a bit strange, that). The best way to install one is straight down the
drain as they are pretty much all corrupt idiots.

--
As a child, my parents thought I was an idiot-savant.
Now, however, it is rather clear that I'm simply an idiot.
Sue

In article mDMTe.433841$s54.403351@pd7tw2no, "Rick"
wrote:

When installing a gubernator is it ok to use a straight drain pipe to line
up with the drain, or must the elbow supplied be used?
Thanks

Rick,
If you call it a "disposal" the Americans will know what you are
talking about.
Sue
Amun

"Dennis Turner" wrote in message
On 9/7/2005 8:39 PM or thereabouts, Rick appears, somewhat unbelievably,
to have opined:

When installing a gubernator is it ok to use a straight drain pipe to

line
up with the drain, or must the elbow supplied be used?
Thanks

I think the proper term for "gubernator" is governor. The gubernatorial
election results in the selection of a governor rather than a gubernator
(a bit strange, that). The best way to install one is straight down the
drain as they are pretty much all corrupt idiots.

Wasn't "The Gubernator" elected in California ?

AMUN

Edwin Pawlowski

When installing a gubernator is it ok to use a straight drain pipe to
line up with the drain, or must the elbow supplied be used?
Thanks

Short run would be OK, but too long of a run and it may not drain and wash
away the solids very well.