Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pamela G.

Default Can There Be Asbestos Boards In The Firewall?

I hope someone can answer my question. The photo below is a picture of
my den wall. I believe that wall is referred to as a "firewall" because
the other side of that wall is my garage. I'm wondering if there is a
possibility that the boards in that firewall could be made of asbestos?
And if so does anyone know of any websites that show what asbestos wall
board planks look like? This house was built in 1959 or 1960.

http://pic17.picturetrail.com/VOL836.../111093816.jpg

Is this asbestos siding? [email protected] Home Repair 11 August 4th 05 05:10 AM
Wooden Floors andrewpreece UK diy 6 November 17th 04 11:03 PM
hand planing a panel flat Dimit94844 Woodworking 5 November 2nd 04 12:47 AM
How dangerous is 3% asbestos in vinyl flooring? [email protected] Home Repair 21 August 26th 04 07:53 AM
Asbestos in the floor: Advice, please Timbrook99 UK diy 5 November 29th 03 01:39 PM