Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sacramento Dave

Default How difficult to install a backsplash?

"Cindy" wrote in message
.. .
We need a single row 6" tile backsplash in our bathroom. We've bought the

tile
and have a tile cutter (my husband had tiled his own floor several years

ago).
We'll have to cut about 4 tiles out of 14. There wil be 3 sections as a

cabinet
sits on the countertop flush with the wall. I have 2 questions, having

never
tiled myself:

1) In general, how difficult is wall tiling?

2) Since we have the interruption in the wall, do we start the end that is

not
next to anything with a full tile and cut the tile next to each side of

the
cabinet?

Thanks,

Cin

Go buy a tile book there cheap enough, the photos will be better than any
explanation.