Patch

Default Dog Pee & sub-floor

We're having our 14 yr old carpet in the living room replaced next week and
I know when they lift the old carpet the sub-floor is going to be stained
with old dog pee. Is there something I can spray on the wood floor to
neutralize the stains?

Thanks

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:16:03 -0500, "Patch"
wrote:

We're having our 14 yr old carpet in the living room replaced next week and
I know when they lift the old carpet the sub-floor is going to be stained
with old dog pee. Is there something I can spray on the wood floor to
neutralize the stains?

Thanks

Before you cover it!

Go to the pet store and buy a product that includes active enzymes
to eliminate the possibility of pet smells arising during hot humid
conditions.
Ray

Go to the pet store and buy a product that includes active enzymes
to eliminate the possibility of pet smells arising during hot humid
conditions.

A popular brand of this type of product is called Nature's Miracle.

wrote:

We're having our 14 yr old carpet in the living room replaced next week
and
I know when they lift the old carpet the sub-floor is going to be stained
with old dog pee. Is there something I can spray on the wood floor to
neutralize the stains?

Thanks

Before you cover it!

Go to the pet store and buy a product that includes active enzymes
to eliminate the possibility of pet smells arising during hot humid
conditions.

EXT

And don't wait for the installers to lift the carpet, you will need time to
treat the spots and let them dry before laying new carpet, the installers
won't want to stand around while you treat and coat spots. This should be
all done before they arrive.