Tonysi

Default Expanded Polystyrene insulation question

Hi I'm new to the group, and would like to ask the experts some
questions on installing expanded polystyrene insulation.
I'm finishing my basement and the walls are concrete. I want to
"glue" the EPS directly to the concrete walls then frame out walls
using 2x4,and finish the walls with 1/2 sheetrock. The basement will be
heated in the winter. The EPS is foil faced on one side and plastic
wraped on the other. My very basic questions a
1) What side of EPS should face inward? I assume the foil to
reflect heat, but I don't want to assume. 2) What is the best adhesive
to use ? 3) Should the EPS go all the way up the wall to cover the
house sill or just the concrete wall?

Thanks in advance for any responses.