Jack

Default Cheap aircraft Cable??

Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"

I need about 300 feet or so to decorate for a big event at church. I
have googled around, and can't seem to find any better price than about
20bucks per 100 feet.

about 1/8", coated or not.

Also looking for cheap hardware for said cable... need to put loops in
ends of a number shorter cables that I will cut out of longer lot.

SQLit

"Jack" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"

I need about 300 feet or so to decorate for a big event at church. I
have googled around, and can't seem to find any better price than about
20bucks per 100 feet.

about 1/8", coated or not.

Also looking for cheap hardware for said cable... need to put loops in
ends of a number shorter cables that I will cut out of longer lot.

King wire and rope,, ask for end of reels. You might need an account at a
whole sale house.
WW Grainger, Johnstone Supply.

your pricing seems ok to me.

If you have an industrial salvage yard near you, check them out. I used
to get that sort of thing at the Boeing surplus store south of Seattle.
Also, check eBay.-Jitney

Travis Jordan

Jack wrote:
Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/pro...771156&ccitem=

Stormin Mormon

Walmart used to have green clothesline which was cable, and a plastic
sheath. And they also have cable clamps, etc.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Jack" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"

I need about 300 feet or so to decorate for a big event at church. I
have googled around, and can't seem to find any better price than about
20bucks per 100 feet.

about 1/8", coated or not.

Also looking for cheap hardware for said cable... need to put loops in
ends of a number shorter cables that I will cut out of longer lot.

Ray

www.princessauto.com

"Jack" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"

I need about 300 feet or so to decorate for a big event at church. I
have googled around, and can't seem to find any better price than about
20bucks per 100 feet.

about 1/8", coated or not.

Also looking for cheap hardware for said cable... need to put loops in
ends of a number shorter cables that I will cut out of longer lot.

Lov Voltage lighting cable size rupertb UK diy 3 September 23rd 04 11:47 AM
Low Voltage lighting cable size rupertb UK diy 1 September 22nd 04 12:05 PM
Another Cable Network Question Dorot29701 Home Repair 23 May 17th 04 02:20 PM
Car aerial cable ARWadsworth UK diy 18 February 25th 04 04:12 PM
Installing a cable jack in underground basement Dirty Tleilaxu Home Repair 5 January 22nd 04 01:05 AM