DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Skil 14.4v battery (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/118085-skil-14-4v-battery.html)

Vic Dura August 23rd 05 02:46 PM

Skil 14.4v battery

I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil
screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use.
Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?

Thanks
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

Duane Bozarth August 23rd 05 03:13 PM

Vic Dura wrote:

I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil
screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use.
Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?

Not online, my recommendation would be (assuming you're in a place of
reasonable size) to go to local battery rebuilding service...

Edwin Pawlowski August 23rd 05 03:21 PM

If none local. www.primecell.com will do it and make it better than new.

SQLit August 23rd 05 06:17 PM

"Vic Dura" wrote in message
I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil
screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use.
Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?

Thanks
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

Batteries Plus in Arizona just rebuilt my 4 year old 18 v Dewalt. Cost
$64.00 out the door with a 6 month guarantee. Replacement was over $80 at
the box stores

http://www.batteriesplus.com/locator.html