Max

Default KirbyGX6

Does any one know why this 3 yr old Kirby G6 is nothing more than an
electric broom at this point, Any Hints other than don't but a expensive
vacuum?

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Max" wrote in message
Does any one know why this 3 yr old Kirby G6 is nothing more than an
electric broom at this point, Any Hints other than don't but a expensive
vacuum?

Ummm...details help....
Ive got two Kirbys...and normally the only issues you have with one is the
belt, or the impeller breaking...
Now..I have to admit..at one point the wife didnt know how to properly set
the height on it...but that was not a problem.

Duane Bozarth

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
Does any one know why this 3 yr old Kirby G6 is nothing more than an
electric broom at this point, Any Hints other than don't but a expensive
vacuum?

Ummm...details help....
Ive got two Kirbys...and normally the only issues you have with one is the
belt, or the impeller breaking...
Now..I have to admit..at one point the wife didnt know how to properly set
the height on it...but that was not a problem.

What he says...the one Dad got for Mom bought in '48 when we got REA
power is still going strong although it has been relegated to shop use.
A newer one (only slightly lighter) was on her wish list several years
ago and it seems as robust as the old one...

What seems to be the problem?