shekhar

Default PLZ HELP ME

HI
to all of my seniors ...
i m doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics and i have the
seminar presentation in this semester so i m searching a good topics in
either ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONICS so can any one have this experince
earlier plz forward me the name of topic ya full discription if u have

with best regards
himanshu shekhar
my id is

Ulysses

So, your presentation is broken and you came to alt.home.repair to see if
anyone has a good used one you can buy?

I'm beginning to understand how my soil engineer got his degree.

"shekhar" wrote in message
oups.com...
HI
to all of my seniors ...
i m doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics and i have the
seminar presentation in this semester so i m searching a good topics in
either ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONICS so can any one have this experince
earlier plz forward me the name of topic ya full discription if u have

with best regards
himanshu shekhar
my id is

Doug Miller

In article .com, "shekhar" wrote:
HI
to all of my seniors ...
i m doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics and i have the
seminar presentation in this semester so i m searching a good topics in
either ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONICS so can any one have this experince
earlier plz forward me the name of topic ya full discription if u have

Is Google broken today?

I -hate- it when that happens.

--
Regards,

Stormin Mormon

Not related to your topic, but some remedial writing classes might help.
Learn punctuation and capitalization.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"shekhar" wrote in message
oups.com...
HI
to all of my seniors ...
i m doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics and i have the
seminar presentation in this semester so i m searching a good topics in
either ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONICS so can any one have this experince
earlier plz forward me the name of topic ya full discription if u have

with best regards
himanshu shekhar
my id is

Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Not related to your topic, but some remedial writing classes might help.
Learn punctuation and capitalization.

Id suggest you learn the trade you claim so highly to be in.,

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.