Woody

Default House hunting near Houston

Is there a good realestate search engine (Metropolitan Houston Area)
that can let me plug in things like "workshop" and "acres/1 or 2" ?
Dan C

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:54:44 +0000, Woody wrote:

Is there a good realestate search engine (Metropolitan Houston Area)
that can let me plug in things like "workshop" and "acres/1 or 2" ?

Yes.

Linux Registered User #327951

Woody

Dave Garrett wrote:
In article et,
says...

Is there a good realestate search engine (Metropolitan Houston Area)
that can let me plug in things like "workshop" and "acres/1 or 2" ?

http://www.har.com

Unfortunately, HAR does not search on workshops. The logged-in agents
can, I've seen it.

Buying a house: Some questions Tony Home Ownership 8 August 17th 04 06:38 AM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM
may have sold our house (St. Joseph played a role) rosie readandpost Home Ownership 5 July 31st 03 07:50 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 29th 03 11:51 PM