Default spray foam insulation colors?

I need to insulate some gaps in my metal building, the inside of the
building is white. I would like to find a spray type foam to
match the color (without painting). I remember using Great Stuff
can spray but it was a dull tan color.
I also need sugguestions for insulating the 5 foot gaps between the
steel wall studs.

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to insulate some gaps in my metal building, the inside of the
building is white. I would like to find a spray type foam to
match the color (without painting). I remember using Great Stuff
can spray but it was a dull tan color.

It all is. You have to paint

I also need sugguestions for insulating the 5 foot gaps between the
steel wall studs.

Sheets of foam. Either the white bead board (expandable polystyrene) or the
extruded foams like Dow's Styrofoam. The materials are treated to be flame
retardant, but code requires it to be covered with something like sheetrock.

Steve Richardson

One thing that won't matter here because it's inside a building, but I've
found that the spray foam turns a dark orange-brown after a few weeks out in
the sun. I also found that carpenter bees seem to love the stuff.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to insulate some gaps in my metal building, the inside of the
building is white. I would like to find a spray type foam to
match the color (without painting). I remember using Great Stuff
can spray but it was a dull tan color.
I also need sugguestions for insulating the 5 foot gaps between the
steel wall studs.

Spray insulation / insulating foam? Apropos Home Repair 7 July 28th 05 04:37 PM
insulation spray foam FH Home Repair 19 April 30th 05 03:08 AM
spray foam insulation for drafts??? dude Home Repair 10 January 18th 05 05:54 PM
Spray in foam insulation + minimum roof slope? Albert Home Repair 13 November 9th 04 06:53 PM
Is it possible to find wire insulation faults without a visual exam? Home Builder Home Repair 6 March 12th 04 02:17 PM