Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Patch

Default Whole house surge protector?

Is there some way to protect a house from lightning strikes? We got whacked
last week & have a lot of damaged electronic goodies. I don't want to go
through this again! It struck my 10 ft satellite dish & came into the house
& got into the mains panel. From there it went to every circuit in the
house. I have 2 GFI circuits in the house and they both tripped and nothing
on those circuits was damaged. That's why I asked about something that could
cover the entire house.

Thanks

House Building Secrets Ebook markmcc Home Ownership 0 June 19th 05 11:34 AM
House Building Secrets markmcc Home Ownership 2 March 12th 05 05:08 PM
power surges Tanya Electronics Repair 12 December 12th 04 10:18 PM
Is main panel surge protection worth it? Jeffrey J. Kosowsky Home Repair 11 October 28th 04 11:20 AM
Why buy a house? victor Home Ownership 376 August 19th 04 11:08 PM