Pop

"badgolferman" wrote
in message
Luke, 7/1/2005, 8:47:32 PM, wrote:

On 02 Jul 2005 00:12:17 GMT, "badgolferman"
wrote:

Ignoramus9053, 7/1/2005, 12:49:09 PM, wrote:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people
normally read

text. Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and
in e-mail?

The most annoying thing on Usenet is not top or
bottom posting. It
is Off Topic discussions.

Not to worry ... it's in its "last throes". ;-)

Methinks you have underestimated the persistence of
resentments. As
you can see, this topic has picked up a new life.

Yup, as it does on most any group where there is no
clear FAQ or moderator. It's also a method of seeing
who's worth reading their other posts or not too. The
closed minds and fanatics stand out like sore thumbs as
also do the thinking minds and social beings.

G Henslee

Poop wrote:

snipped in entirety

Whoosh! ahh...
G Henslee

Poop wrote:

snipped in entirety

Whoosh! ahh...

rosie read n' post

that's a mighty BIG "if!"

--

"Dan C" wrote in message
Another ****ing moron. You don't have to scroll much (if at all), if

the
poster knows how to clip/snip out the irrelevant text first.

rosie read n' post

thanks for the "heads up pop!

--

"Pop" wrote in message
Top posted for your convenience:

Dan C G H et al are closed minded neurotic trolls
with a penchant for enjoying it if they can ****
someone off. Otherwise known as kaners these days they
have no parents, were ignored by their keepers and in
general hate everyone except themselves and whomsoever
will not join them in their attacks against what they
hope are the weaker of the herd.

Unless you're up for the entertainment value, don't
even bother to read their always useless tripe and
especially don't respond to them because that's what
they feed on.

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:46:30 +0000, Dave wrote:

I too will not stop top posting. It's a waste of
time always scrolling down
to see the replies.

Another ****ing moron. You don't have to scroll much
(if at all), if the
poster knows how to clip/snip out the irrelevant text
first. Of course,
you dumb**** top posters can't understand that
concept any more than you
can see why top posting is stupid. It must really
suck to be that goddam
ignorant, and to completely lack common sense.

--
If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much
space.

G Henslee

rosie read n' post wrote:
thanks for the "heads up pop!

Poop's head's always 'up' something. Usually his ass.
Dan C

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:59:21 +0000, rosie read n' post wrote:

that's a mighty BIG "if!"

No ****. That's why I also said in the next sentence:

Of course, you dumb**** top posters can't understand that concept any
more than you can see why top posting is stupid.

Wake up and learn to read and quote properly, you ignorant ****.

Linux Registered User #327951

wkearney99

"Dan C" wrote in message
Another ****ing moron.

Not as much of moron as you appear to be. Get a life, who cares where
people post?

Jim B

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:03:04 -0500, Dan C wrote:

How do you know? Your mother must be a pig.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:26:18 -0500, Jim B wrote:

I just love top posting and will continue to top post.

Born stupid, and getting dumber every minute. A classic moron.

Jim B

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:02:11 -0400, "Pop" wrote:

Top posted for your convenience:

Right, keep on top posting, he'll probable die from heart attack!

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:46:30 +0000, Dave wrote:

I too will not stop top posting. It's a waste of
time always scrolling down
to see the replies.

Another ****ing moron. You don't have to scroll much
(if at all), if the
poster knows how to clip/snip out the irrelevant text
first. Of course,
you dumb**** top posters can't understand that
concept any more than you
can see why top posting is stupid. It must really
suck to be that goddam
ignorant, and to completely lack common sense.

--
If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much
space.
Linux Registered User #327951

Jim B

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:10:11 -0400, "wkearney99" wrote:

he need a life elsewhere beside here. :-)
Frankly, I don't give a **** top post, down post or
even no post!

"Dan C" wrote in message
Another ****ing moron.

Not as much of moron as you appear to be. Get a life, who cares where
people post?

Dan C

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:24:05 -0500, Jim B wrote:

stupid top-posting corrected

I just love top posting and will continue to top post.

Born stupid, and getting dumber every minute. A classic moron.

How do you know? Your mother must be a pig.

How do I know what? That you are stupid? I know that because you
(continue) to top-post. Tell your mom I said hi, and that I want her
armpits shaved before I come over there again.

Linux Registered User #327951