Tony Hwang

Thad Smith wrote:
It's been a long time since I've used a propane torch. I dug out my old
torch (simple nozzle attachment on a propane bottle) and couldn't get a
focussed flame from the head -- just lazy flames from the head,
including the air intake holes. What am I missing (except a few brain
cells)?

Thad

Hi,
Bottole maybe near empty.
Tony
toller

At the risk of being obvious, insects love to hide in tiny holes, clogging
them.

Travis Jordan

Tony Hwang wrote:
Bottole maybe near empty.

That gets my bet.

Stormin Mormon

It might not be safe if another man gets near your bottole. Please do not
allow this to happen.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus