Marcy

Default Hot Tub Slab

Everyone,

Thanks so much for all the great posts. I got so many replies that I
hope all of you don't mind me sending a generic "Thank You".

I am not sure what I will do at this stage, but printed out your emails
for my buddies to chew on.

The slab is 8" x 8", and I have a Yorkshire Terrier. I saw a great
dog pen for her today that measures 7" x " that I might be able to put
on top of it, just to keep her in it a few minutes every morning so I
don't have to constantly be with her. She is very tiny and the owls
will pick her up so I always have to be with her. If I got one of these
pens, with a top on it, that may solve more than one problem.

Great group. Thanks guys.

Marcy
Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 24 Jun 2005 01:30:11a, Marcy wrote in alt.home.repair:

The slab is 8" x 8", and I have a Yorkshire Terrier. I saw a great
dog pen for her today that measures 7" x " that I might be able to put
on top of it, just to keep her in it a few minutes every morning so I
don't have to constantly be with her.

I think a 7" x 7" dog pen might even be too small for a yorkie. :-) Of
course, if the slab is only 8" x 8", one could probably just pick it up with
one hand and toss it away. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-3, 06/23/2005
Tested on: 6/24/2005 2:55:09 AM