John Robertson

Default Need ORANGE Arborite/Formica, used, new, or made up...

Help!

I am restoring an old coin operated arcade game and they used an orange
Formica/Arborite material - this is from the 70's - and it was made in
Japan...sigh. No luck tracking down a match from the major
manufacturers altough PIONITE's #SO312 "Bittersweet" is somewhat close
in shade but the original is more reddish.

So...what I am looking for is either someone that is tearing out a
kitchen that has orange counters and is willing to strip a sheet or two
off (if they match) and ship them off to me. I am willing to pay for
your trouble! Perhaps someone has an unused sheet or section???

The other solution is to find a company that can make this material
(I've seen it described as crushed linoleum) in the colour I want.
Pionite will, but they have a minimum quantity that is prohibitive...or
is there a way to duplicate this material?

Hope there is some help out there - you will be aiding the restoration
of a Sega HELICOPTER arcade game and you will get fame and a link on my
web site flippers.com when I build the restoration page on this game.

Thanks!

John :-#)#
PS the email IS valid...but somewhat spam robot proof...

--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call