Private Citizen

Great work Harry!

"Harry Macafee Birdie" wrote in message
oups.com...
In real life Extreme is really:::::::::

He is also known as Daeron.

A person who hides behind a fake identity and open proxies.

He lives in Great Britain and works for ::::::::::

We shall leave that out for now, but::::::::::::::

Rudy

Kindly REMOVE ALT.HOME. REPAIR

From your crossposting.

"Harry Macafee Birdie" wrote in message
oups.com...
In real life Extreme is really:::::::::

just us

"Rudy" wrote in message
Kindly REMOVE ALT.HOME. REPAIR

From your crossposting.

To be "on topic" in alt.flame ******s your post should have included at
least one ******.
For example "STOP CROSS POSTING YOU STUPID ****ING ******.
Now to be on topic in alt.home.repair; I used a product called "Black Jack"
a roofing cement, around a water heater vent stack. I have not seen any
leaks (4 months). I was wondering if anyone has used this product with long
term success.
Thanks for staying on topic
Just me