Dan C

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:31:24 +0000, Suzie-Q wrote:

I spoke with the neighbor logically and politely, as a few of you
recommended, and he moved the car immediately. I was still worried
that he might not be happy with my request. I did mention the mailbox
and elderly woman problems.

And you couldn't come up with that solution prior to asking in here? It
truly amazes me at the inability to think for themselves that some people
have. How have you gotten through life to this point with such a complete
lack of common sense?

No, I'm not a troll. Just someone with many questions/situations for
which I find this group extremely helpful.

This group is about "Home Repair". Ask your interpersonal relationship
questions somewhere else.

Thanks to all who replied -- even those of you with not-so-helpful
replies. You entertained me.

You're an ignorant (and fat) bitch.

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C wrote:

[...]

Gee Dan C you just identified yourself as a complete moron.
I would tell you not to reply, but being a moron you probably will.
But I will never see your posts again.

LB

Ernie Post

"Dan C" wrote

This group is about "Home Repair". Ask your interpersonal relationship
questions somewhere else.

Screw you and the horse you rode in on. Just who do you think you are,
trying to dictate what someone can post?

Take a hike loser.

Airkings

It's housing related, and certainly an appropriate question. What's wrong
with bouncing things off other people? A lot of people can relate their
firsthand experiences, then you can decide which way to go. Not a big deal.
Besides, you don't have to read the thread if it offends you.

Dave

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
[...]

Dan C

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:41:45 +0000, Ernie Post wrote:

This group is about "Home Repair". Ask your interpersonal relationship
questions somewhere else.

Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

Keep your sexual perversions out of it, will ya?

Just who do you think you are, trying to dictate what someone can post?

I'll try to explain it in simple terms for you. There are over 50,000
newsgroups, each with a topic (the title gives some clues). Why bother
having all these groups if you can just post whatever you want in any of
them? Can you understand that concept?

Take a hike loser.

I think not.

Linux Registered User #327951

Steve IA

Dan C wrote:

I think not.

You prove that with each post.

Steve
41N
Suzie-Q

In article ,
Dan C wrote:

- On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:25:45 +0000, Suzie-Q wrote:
-
- Anyone that promotes a web site dedicated to male bashing does come
- across
- as angry and has not had good relationships.
-
- Ah shucks. It's all in good fun!
-
- So you would think that female bashing is OK too, as long as it's done "in
- good fun", right?
-
- You ignorant bitch.

Thanks for the chuckle!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Suzie-Q

In article ,
Dan C wrote:

[...]

Thanks again for entertaining me! What would we all have to laugh at if
it weren't for wonderfully entertaining people like you?!!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Suzie-Q

In article . net,
"Airkings" wrote:

- It's housing related, and certainly an appropriate question. What's wrong
- with bouncing things off other people? A lot of people can relate their
- firsthand experiences, then you can decide which way to go. Not a big deal.
- Besides, you don't have to read the thread if it offends you.
-
- Dave

Thanks, Dave, but he's really not worth the effort you took to
type your response.

--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

nospambob

I've often felt that the rest of us have an advantage over these types
in that we can get away from them.

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:41:57 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

In article ,
Dan C wrote:

- On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:25:45 +0000, Suzie-Q wrote:
-
- Anyone that promotes a web site dedicated to male bashing does come
- across
- as angry and has not had good relationships.
-
- Ah shucks. It's all in good fun!
-
- So you would think that female bashing is OK too, as long as it's done "in
- good fun", right?
-
- You ignorant bitch.

Thanks for the chuckle!

- Face your fears and go talk to your neighbor. Most likely they have no idea
- they are causing a problem and will be happy to park somewhere else when you
- inform them they are.

I did and they did.

What a surprise. Two reasonable people having a civil conversation to
settle an annoyance, with no feelings hurt.

Is society so f'ed up that most people didn't think this would work?
Suggestions from lying about why you want it moved to resorting to
throwing nails in front of your house (by a loving, caring RN no
less!). Glad to see everybody's people's skills are up to date!

Dan C

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:41:57 +0000, Suzie-Q wrote:

Anyone that promotes a web site dedicated to male bashing does come

Ah shucks. It's all in good fun!

So you would think that female bashing is OK too, as long as it's done
"in good fun", right?

Thanks for the chuckle!

You didn't answer the question. How come?

Linux Registered User #327951

Oscar_Lives

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
My neighbor occasionally parks his car in front of my house.
It usually doesn't stay there for long -- maybe a few hours.
But as of today he has had his car parked in front of my house
for three or four days.

Now, I know the street is public and that anyone can sort of
park anywhere (with limits). But besides just not wanting to
look out my window and see his car (an old but nicely maintained
VW bug), two things are happening. He's making it very difficult
for the letter carrier to get to my mailbox. I'm sure she has to
get out of her car to put mail in my box. Second, he's making it
difficult for the elderly woman across the street to back
out of her driveway. She's worried that she'll hit his car.

I get along with this neighbor just fine but am worried about my
approach should I initiate a conversation. I don't want to come
across as angry and destroy a good relationship.

Any suggestions?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)

You need to sling some brake fluid all over it with some eggs at night.
Vandalize the hell out of it and then plead ignorant if they ask. Bust out
a window or two and tear off the side view mirror would help.

Slash a tire if you are really desperate.