mrbreeze

Default PVC pipe problem ..what is best for "bonding"??

I have a PVC pipe that comes directly out of the side of my
house...about 6 inches off the ground,from my bathroom for water outlet
(sink,toilet,shower),,,its sticks out about 6inches or so...a few weeks
before I bought the house...the real estate company had the mower man
doing his rounds.(repe home)...and he completely whacked the pipe off.
When I purchased the home..the home inspector said was easy fix..just
fit some slightly pvc pipe into the original. Ive done that..its a
"snug fit"..but still some droplets of water leakage. I tried numerous
glues..bonding..etc...but none work it seems. Any suggestions?..or good
bonding compounds to prevent the leakage of water?
thanks!

Edwin Pawlowski

"mrbreeze" wrote in message
I tried numerous
glues..bonding..etc...but none work it seems. Any suggestions?..or good
bonding compounds to prevent the leakage of water?
thanks!

Did you use the cement made just for PVC? And the primer?

Tony Hwang

mrbreeze wrote:
I have a PVC pipe that comes directly out of the side of my
house...about 6 inches off the ground,from my bathroom for water outlet
(sink,toilet,shower),,,its sticks out about 6inches or so...a few weeks
before I bought the house...the real estate company had the mower man
doing his rounds.(repe home)...and he completely whacked the pipe off.
When I purchased the home..the home inspector said was easy fix..just
fit some slightly pvc pipe into the original. Ive done that..its a
"snug fit"..but still some droplets of water leakage. I tried numerous
glues..bonding..etc...but none work it seems. Any suggestions?..or good
bonding compounds to prevent the leakage of water?
thanks!

Hi,
Youre' not qulified to own a house, LOL.
Used proper cememt and primer made for PVC?
I guess it won'r work well when wet.
Tony