Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NewsReader

Default A/C: Suction in retard, Liquid at 175.

We recently had our air conditioning serviced by a professional contractor. Was low on R-22, no
leak found so he charged it up.

Since then we have had some intermittant problems (no cooling). Put some meters on the outside unit
with the low side 120 psi and the high side ~175 psi.

I called our air conditioning contractor (1 week backlog) and he believes it is probably the reed
value in the compressor and the compressor needs replaced. For those who care, this is Lennox.

Wanted to double check if this makes sense. Any input appreciated.

Thanks. Direct replies to: firefly24 comcast net (insert @ and .)
Gary.

Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding websoulsurfer Home Repair 10 June 29th 20 07:44 PM
liquid hide glue SaeedCh Woodworking 20 January 23rd 05 09:18 PM
Liquid Siding and Liquid Stucco websoulsurfer Home Ownership 0 November 16th 04 06:31 PM
How do tell a liquid from a solid? Jeffrey Lindemuth Metalworking 20 December 29th 03 05:16 PM
seeking manufacturing engineer with liquid reservoir transdermal patch experience Rick Walker Metalworking 0 September 15th 03 04:00 PM