Default THANKS FOR THE REPOST POPINJAY...... OT ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF LACK OF INTELLIGENT THOUGHT PROCESS ABILITIES OT A WANNA BE RATIONALIZER FAILING BADLY Firearms in Foster Homes

I thought my contributions to exposing what a scumball you are were
among some of my wittier commentary.

I had NO idea you were so impressed that you'd go to the trouble to
repost it.

I was especially pleased that you didn't bother to even attempt to
answer or refute my questions or challenges to you.

It goes to your credibility and honesty. Foster parents, and foster
children for that matter, need you like an overflowing toilet...which
of course, is what your mouth is about.

You've had a lovely career and my bet is folks miss you badly.

Cheers.

0:-

Pop wrote:
wrote:

Pop wrote:

IF I THOUGHT YOU WERE WORTH TELLING IT TO, I WOULD. IF I THOUGHT
YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT, I WOULD. IF I THOUGHT YOU COULD
DERIVE ANY BENEFIT FROM IT, I WOULD.

translation: " I can't, but I can bluff. "

BUT PROBLEM IS, I KNOW WHAT
YOU ARE

What is he?

AND WHAT YOU DO

What does he do?

AND I HAVE NO USE FOR SUCH COMPLETELY
IGNORANT, BIASED AND BIGOTTED CONTENT SUCH AS YOU AND YOUR ILK
SPEW HERE.

Is he then a uninformed, opinionated, racist Ilk's Club member?

R R R R R.....

YOU SHOULD GO OUT AND GET A JOB TO SUPPORT YOURSELF

Ron's been fired? Last I heard he had a state job, rather a good one.
Give him my condolences and assurance that he won't be out of a job
long...not like you.

AND THEN GET A LIFE

Ron's dead? Why were we not informed?

AND YOU WOULD FIND THE WORLD A BETTER COLOR.

This a reference to his bigotry?

THEN IF YOU BEGIN TO APPROACH BEING SAPIENT YOU COULD EVEN DECIDE
TO GIVE THIS GROUP BACK TO THOSE YOU HELPED PILLAGE IT FROM.

Like who?

YOUR
KIND

What "KIND" is Ron?

AND YOUR ATTITUDES ARE A DIME A DOZEN ON ANY STREET CORNER.

We could only hope for widespread awareness of the issues from Ron to
the general population. If you'll rent the corner, I'll give him my
soapbox, and in fact do magic tricks to draw a crowd. I only wish they
knew what he knows after so many years as a productive citizen and
foster parent.

YOU NEED TO BEOMD A THINKING PERSON NOT A DREAMING PERSON.

He has a bad habit, a assure you, of combining thinking and doing.

It's like to be his undoing one day. Like he'll wear himself out.

Of course he won't be a useless cackling empty gourd and liar, such as
you are.

Really good flames have to touch on reality. You've done nothing but
lie. Even greegor, sad and pitiful as he is, is better at flaming.

Yer a retarded child in a grownup's body, or, and far more likely, you
are a 13 year old with a computer and too much time off this summer.
0:-

Ron wrote:

"Pop" wrote in message

Like you'd know anything about, well, anything.

So, display your vast brilliance for us sock-puppet. What is it that you
know?

"Ron" baaarfed in message