Jim B

Default Where to buy Armstrong Ceiling Tile 1132F?

I need 2 boxes to repair my basement's ceiling and
I could not locate a store in Kansas City in Armstrong's
website, I would appreciate if someone please help me?

Thank You in advance

Jim B

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:11:05 -0600, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

Thank you again.

Call them. 1-800-233-3823

"Jim B" wrote in message

I need 2 boxes to repair my basement's ceiling and
I could not locate a store in Kansas City in Armstrong's
website, I would appreciate if someone please help me?

Thank You in advance

suspended ceiling or ceiling tile Scot Home Repair 10 December 21st 06 01:31 AM
armstrong 2X2 ceiling titles mid787 Home Ownership 1 May 4th 05 03:45 PM
Removing ceiling tile adhesive. Broadback UK diy 1 December 12th 04 05:53 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM