Default old mobile home siding?

I have bought a camp that has an old mobile home on it. The inside is
livable, but the out side metal is chipped, peeling, real ugly etc. Is
it possible to put vinyl siding on it? If not what is the best way to
paint it?

Thanks,
Bob
lp13-30

I have seen quite a few mobile homes with vinyl siding. Can't see yours
from here but do not see why it would not be possible. You could also
consider Hardie siding which would be comparable in price, and IMO a lot
better. (I'm not a big fan of vinyl siding). Larry

akter61

Yes, vinyl will work just fine. I'd recommend a triple-3 profile. It
looks better on the size and shape of the trailers I've seen.