Stormin Mormon

Default Cleaning cigarette film from inside vehicle

Sorry if this is a repost, but I've not seen it on the board yet so....

A couple friends of mine smoke. I know, nasty habit and they ought. And in
the minivan with the two little girls in carseats, too. I know, they oughta
not do that.

Anyhow, we might be working on the minivan some time in a couple weeks. I'd
suggested doing some cleaning while we do the other work.

What is a good way to clean cigarette film off of windows, upholstery,
plastic, carpets, small girls, steering wheel, car seats, etc?

When I got my grand mother's TV, I used pine cleaner and warm water. Wonder
if simple green does the job? Any other products which work, and are safe
around kids?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

From having cleaned car windows of a smoker (my dad) the stuff is sort
of oily so I'd expect the Simple Green to be a likely candidate. Smoke
is insidious.

(The people who smoke with kids in the car are child abusers.)