Default Paver sealer question

Does anyone have any recommendations for sealer type products for
driveway pavers? The type that gives pavers the wet look. Thanks.

TP

Lots of sealers out there. Just make sure you want to reseal
every year to keep from showing the worn areas... I used unilock
and was glad when it was worn away so we didn't need to do it again.

wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations for sealer type products for
driveway pavers? The type that gives pavers the wet look. Thanks.

I think his point was that the sealers need to be renewed about every 2
years and for many people, it's not worth the trouble. The organic
solvent based ones looked better and lasted longer, but in many
locations you can't buy them now because of enviromental restrictions.

Yet another tub caulking question (sorry!) -this time about color MAG Home Repair 1 August 2nd 04 02:52 AM
new foundation question oreo123 Home Repair 11 July 20th 04 10:41 PM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM