Junior Member

Default repairing spindles in chairs

I have several chairs that over the years have loosened spindles. What is the best way to repair/tighten them. I remember my Dad using something called chairlock when I was a kid. Is that still around or is there a better way to repair these?
tom

Drill, inject, enjoy! Tom

nospambob

www.leevalley.com has Chair Doctor meant for this problem. While
you're there ask for their garden catalog.