Unrevealed Source

Default Vinyl tile over cement

I have a walk-out basement with a cement floor, and I want to lay down vinyl
self-stick tile. I'll be buying high-quality tile, and the basement is
bone-dry.

Question: Prime first, or not? I've seen some say that I need to prime the
cement floor first, but also read somewhere that vinyl self-stick tile works
just fine (and in fact better) applied directly to a clean cement floor.

Any advice? Thanks.

Jeff