Julie P.

Default Where to buy inexpensive circuit finder & receptacle analyzer?

I want to buy an inexpensive GFCI receptacle analyzer (the kind that tells
you if it grounded, polarized, or neither), and also a 2-piece circuit
finder (so you can find out what circuit an outlet/receptacle is on).

HarborFreight does not have these, nor does Sears, judging from a look
through their catalogs.

Does anyone know where I can buy them? I would suppose Home Depot has them,
but I bet they are really expensive.

Thanks!

J.

Julie P.

"Bennett Price" wrote in message
Look he

http://www.acehardware.com/family/in...254879.1254960

Thanks Bennett! They have some good tools there, like the GFCI receptacle
analyzer for $9.99. They do seem to be expensive though (like they want
double or triple what I would usually pay for a digital multi-meter), but I
will start shopping around.