Default Swicht

I'm try to change the swicht from my medice cabinet (bathroom)
2 wires ( from wall, white en black )my ficture has 4 lights
but ends with 2 wires white en black...but to small to reach to the
end of the medice cabinet, so I add wires to..y put together 3 white
wires, ( wall, cabinet,swicht ) then as soon i touch black wires power
goes out...need help

kevin

And also should be mentioned, in case you are doing this (b/c it sounds
like you are), you really, Really, REALLY should not be touching any
wires that are live. You need to turn off the power for the whole
circuit at the main breaker panel. You could easily kill yourself by
working on a live circuit (even if some fools around here think they
can do it).

Be safe. Turn the power off. Then find someone who knows how to do what
you need.

-Kevin