Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sasha

Default Kitchen recesed lights

Which recessed lights 4" or 5" are most suitable for kitchen with 8'
ceiling? How far should they be spaced apart? I read 32" from the wall
is an optimal distance for the recessed lights. I visited HomeDepot
today and found they have Halo and Commercial Electric recessed lights.
I used only Halo 6" throughout my house and do not have any complains.
Commercial electric seems to be cheaper then Halo. Is it good brand?