SSJVCmag

Default Bose Personalized Amplification System R_O_C_K_S!!!!

On 4/5/05 11:16 AM, in article
, "Brian"
wrote:

No highs, No lows, Must be Bose.

Wsell, in a word...
NO.
No brag, just facts.

Post this to rec.audio.opinion or alt.audio.pro*

SSJVCmag

On 4/5/05 11:16 AM, in article
, "Brian"
wrote:

No highs,

Brian how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh?
It's just the Right Thing to do!
Thanks!

SSJVCmag

On 4/5/05 12:36 PM, in article
, "John Halliburton"
wrote:

What's the difference between bagpipes and banjos? Who cares, they both
burn when doused with gas and lit. ;)

BAGPIPE JOKES....
how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh?
It's just the Right Thing to do!
Thanks!

SSJVCmag

On 4/5/05 1:54 PM, in article ,
"reese thomas" wrote:
For a lot of corporate, 802s are great,
nice flattering to speech, non R&R music comes out ok,

But LOCKSMITH CROSSPOSTS?
Thomas how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt
can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop em
out.
It's just the Right Thing to do!
Thanks!

SSJVCmag

On 4/5/05 5:43 PM, in article , "Rob
Beech" wrote:
the real definition of a gentleman is one who can play the

bagpipes......and doesn't.

True, but Rob how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some
dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop
em out.
It's just the Right Thing to do!
Thanks!

Bmoas

sorry they don't show on this library computer I am on while my house
is being rebuilt
you will have to edit them for me
thanks
George"Bmoas"Gleason

Ku Karlovsky

On 5 Apr 2005 07:03:28 -0700, "Anna Banger"
wrote in message
.com:

I've been using the

Trolling again, Flatfish, and using your ancient sock puppet, Paddy
McCrockett. You're scum.
Olaf

You said one more last time....

How about top-posted cross-posts? They allowed? ;-)

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message
On 4/5/05 12:36 PM, in article
, "John Halliburton"
wrote:

What's the difference between bagpipes and banjos? Who cares, they both
burn when doused with gas and lit. ;)

BAGPIPE JOKES....
how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh?
It's just the Right Thing to do!
Thanks!

Olaf

"Olaf" wrote in message

OK, you said "or more".... my bad!

Closed system open system raditors Adam Topp UK diy 6 September 16th 03 06:14 PM
Radiators and CH system... Christian McArdle UK diy 4 September 2nd 03 04:10 PM
CH system has no vent on primary Keith Refson - real email address in signature UK diy 8 August 27th 03 04:28 PM
Water system problem BigWallop UK diy 2 August 8th 03 11:12 AM
mains Hot water, and do I convert open heating to a closed heating system Ian Tracey UK diy 5 July 18th 03 09:55 AM