Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Humidifier

I am purchasing a new furnace and need to make a choice betw=ADeen a fan
powered humidifier ($250.00) and a by-pass humidifier ($150.00=AD).
Please post any comments or suggestions.

Stormin Mormon

1) In the 3 years I helped a friend install furnaces, we always installed
bypass type humidifiers.

2) If you post the same question twice, you might get the same answer twice.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
oups.com...

I am purchasing a new furnace and need to make a choice betw*een a fan