Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Frugal non slip throw rugs?

I need some 3' x 5' throw rugs to keep in various
places in my house to keep from tracking outside dirt
everywhere.

I brought some from Costco but they slip and slide
around as my floors are hard surfaced. Plus I don't
think I could take these rugs to a dry cleaner and have
them cleaned.

Does anyone know of some 3x5 rugs that have a GOOD non
slip backing and are made such that a person could roll
them up and take them to dry cleaners?
jilliesmother

There is a catalog called Solutions, they also have a web site that
sell exactly what your looking for.