DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is there a way to stop copper pipe "thinning" with an anti-electrolysis circuit? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/87809-there-way-stop-copper-pipe-%22thinning%22-anti-electrolysis-circuit.html)

fancy nospam tunes January 23rd 05 05:10 PM

Is there a way to stop copper pipe "thinning" with an anti-electrolysis circuit?

If anybody knows where I can buy an anti-electrolysis circuit (or
perhaps, how to build one) for a house and apartment building? Kindly
advise.

I'm thinking that copper pipe "wear" can be stopped.

I understand that cruise ships' propellers have an anti-electrolysis
device to prevent the props from thinning.

Cheers!

Speedy Jim January 23rd 05 10:25 PM

fancy nospam tunes wrote:

If anybody knows where I can buy an anti-electrolysis circuit (or
perhaps, how to build one) for a house and apartment building? Kindly
advise.

I'm thinking that copper pipe "wear" can be stopped.

I understand that cruise ships' propellers have an anti-electrolysis
device to prevent the props from thinning.

Cheers!

Do this GOOGLE search: copper + pipe + erosion

77,000 hits

Jim