Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

fancy nospam tunes

Default Is there a way to stop copper pipe "thinning" with an anti-electrolysis circuit?

If anybody knows where I can buy an anti-electrolysis circuit (or
perhaps, how to build one) for a house and apartment building? Kindly
advise.

I'm thinking that copper pipe "wear" can be stopped.

I understand that cruise ships' propellers have an anti-electrolysis
device to prevent the props from thinning.

Cheers!
Speedy Jim

fancy nospam tunes wrote:

If anybody knows where I can buy an anti-electrolysis circuit (or
perhaps, how to build one) for a house and apartment building? Kindly
advise.

I'm thinking that copper pipe "wear" can be stopped.

I understand that cruise ships' propellers have an anti-electrolysis
device to prevent the props from thinning.

Cheers!

Do this GOOGLE search: copper + pipe + erosion

77,000 hits

Jim