Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

T.B.

Default FPE breaker box

i just moved into an older rental home and was checking out the electrical
circuit breaker box to see if it was up to par. I wrote down all the
pertinent info on the label inside the box and tried finding some info via
google; with no luck. I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything
about this box in terms of specs/etc or knew where I could locate a manual
for it.

Here is the info I wrote down:

Federal Pacific Elec. Co. (FPE)
120/240 VAC