Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Iluv

Default Painting bedroom doors

Hi,
I am using the can Painters Touch(semi-glossy) to spray paint the
bedroom doors plus garage door. It seems to be uneven with the
semi-glossy look being inconsistently uneven around the door. What is
best way to smooth this out? At first, i used the America's Finest
spray can, but i was told it was bad quality. The doors are wood. I
think i should have hand painted it instead. Oh well, kinda late to do
it and pressed for time. Thanks.

On 18 Nov 2004 05:37:59 -0800, someone wrote:

I am using the can Painters Touch(semi-glossy) to spray paint the
bedroom doors plus garage door..... The doors are wood. I
think i should have hand painted it instead. Oh well, kinda late to do
it and pressed for time. Thanks.

What's that saying, "You want it good fast and cheap - pick 2 out of
3"? In your case its either 1 or none out of three. Can't imagine it
coulda been cheap to use that many spray cans, it didn't come out
"good", and don't know as you really could have saved much time.

I think you'll need to re-paint it - the right way. Could this be a
case of never enough time to do it right - always enough time to do it
over? If you decide not to do it over, you can use time as your
rationalization or excuse. It won't make the job any better, only
make it more tolerable!

-v.

Charles Spitzer

"v" wrote in message
[...]