Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Specialk

Default Dry-cleaning sofa cushion covers?

The cushion covers on my sofa have gotten a bit grungy and
I'd like to clean them. There are two different fabrics,
one has cleaning code W, the other has code SW.

I did a google search and understand one can be spot-treated
with water and the other with a dry-cleaning solvent.

I'm not looking for spot-treatment. I'd like to have both
types fully cleaned. Can I just take them both to the dry-
cleaners?

The filler is feather, but that won't be a problem, it can
be easily removed from the covers.

Detailed fabric info:

Fabric 1:
Pattern: Veda Color: Basil Grade: E
54% acrylic, 31% poly, 9% polypro, 6% cotton
Cleaning code: W

Fabric 2:
Pattern: Verett Color: Loden Grade: D
50% acrylic, 41% olefin, 9% polyester